$2.99 .Com at GoDaddy!
$2.99 .Com at GoDaddy!

2013/04/04

More funny Facebook statuses


Just when you thought there were no more Funny Facebook statuses...

So I've been sifting through the Internet and I found a couple more funny Facebook statuses that I thought I'd share with the Hubpages community – some of these are really hilarious and so since it's Saturday night, I thought maybe you'd want to try adding one of these to your Facebook update message and see if any of your friends appreciate the comedy – I sure did!
If you like any of these funny Facebook statuses, feel free to copy them and use them in your own update messages – you'll quickly see loads of people clicking 'like' as well as commenting on your updates – I did!
Saturday's funny Facebook statuses 1 – The sad truth
Example: Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
I'm not going to lie to you, I wasn't the best student at High School. People always said that I must be some sort of drug-taking hippy, because I could never concentrate on anything except the next thing I didn't need to think about! Make sense? I thought not. The sad truth is often one of the things which makes a funny story for your Facebook status, and what could be sadder (and truer) than this little pearl of wisdom!
Saturday's funny Facebook statuses 2 – The perils of flying high?
Example: Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
There is a saying in China that to keep a low profile is often much better than to put your head above the parapet and risk people shooting it off! As this quote so delicately states – if you try to fly too high, you risk collision with a 500 tonne 747 with twin turbine engines – a problem which you definitely do NOT want on a Saturday night!
Saturday's funny Facebook statuses 3 – A victim of the economic crisis!
Example: I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.
If there's one thing I don't want to hear about more than Michael Jackson's death (and resurrection), it's the global financial crisis. It's almost become a parody of itself – if someone wants to end a conversation quickly they can just reference this global phenomenon and people will immediately switch their brains to 'idle'. This joke, on the other hand, will switch people's brains to 'laugh out loud'! A funny Facebook status don't come more witty than this sort of basic but side-splitting pun (In my opinion, anyway!).
So there you have it! I have already eaten my dinner here in sunny Shanghai, China, so I will probably hit the social networks one more time before going to bed (or perhaps a movie?). Whatever happens, long gone are the days when I post boring Facebook updates on my page – no Sir! It's all about the funny Facebook statuses from now on!

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment