$2.99 .Com at GoDaddy!
$2.99 .Com at GoDaddy!

2013/03/11

Becoming Successful With Google Adsense


The Right Tools and Knowledge to be Successful

When it comes to making money with Google Adsense probably eighty to ninety percent of the people rarely earn anything or maybe make close to one dollar or two if they are fortunate. If you are one of those many people that hardly make anything from adsense please continue to read on.
When I first started out with Google Adsense I was the same. I have no one to teach me what to do or how to write interesting content for my website. I remember when I first go started I just purchased a site about sports then buy target traffic and wish to see those thousands of traffic visit my site and click on my ads. Sadly, it didn't happened as I plan. Still though no matter what I do my click through rate is still low. I try article marketing, Youtube, Yahoo Search Engine, etc... Sad to say that I still don't make much from adsense. My earning increase probably by 12 to 15 cents a month only!
So I figure I'll just shut my sport site down because is hardly ever making anything. I decided to build a different site. This time on something I love and that is helping people with their computer problems. Basically a free computer repair help site. For the first time I was able to write contents that I know so much about and have passion for since my high school years.
Months went by after advertising my site through Google, Yahoo, Youtube, article marketing. My click through rate had increase by a whole lot for the first time ever! It didn't take overnight but 6 long months of trials and errors and my adsense earning had increase.
So I began writing close to 40 contents on my website. The next thing I know my comment box was flooded with appreciations and thank you. My website now have at least ten to twelve thousands visitor daily! I believe quality traffic is one of the key to success in adsense.
From that time on every last day of the month my earning had surpass my earning threshold of $100. Basically speaking I'm getting checks every months from Google even till today.
Google Adsense is not a get rich quick overnight program. It will take extreme patience, hard work, and dedication to be successful. I believe strongly with the right tools and knowledge anyone can be successful with adsense.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment